Website owner and data controller:
AZ Capital S.L.
Address for notices:
c/ Fortuny n.º 6, third floor. 28010 MADRID.
AZ Capital S.L. website contains links to third party websites. Visitors should consult those other sites’ privacy policies as we have no control over them. We encourage you to carefully review third-party privacy and cookie policies to decide whether you agree to be bound by them. When browsing the internet,
you may generally adjust your browser settings to accept or reject third-party cookies.
AZ Capital S.L. uses the personal information collected through its site for the following purposes:
- We may use your information to manage the contract that AZ Capital
S.L. has with you.
- Where you are interested in joining the AZ Capital, S.L. team, we may use your information to manage your existing or future applications and recruitment.
AZ Capital S.L. relies on the following as lawful bases for processing your data:
- Article 6.1.b) RGPD: The processing is necessary for AZ Capital performance of a contract it has with you or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Article 6.1.c) GDPR: The processing is necessary for AZ Capital, as data controller, to comply with a legal obligation.
- Article 6.1.a) GDPR: For processing activities relating to information contained in the curriculum vitae of prospective candidates we may rely on the candidate’s consent to our processing of his/her personal data given at the time of submitting his/ her job application.
The integrity and confidentiality of your personal information is appropriately protected through commercially reasonable technical and organizational
measures from time to time.
We will retain your information only for as long as your do not exercise your right to delete your personal data. The data will be used, at all times, in accordance with your wishes, which you may modify by exercising your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
You have the right to access and receive a copy of your personal data, to rectify or erase your personal information, to restrict its processing or to request that your personal data are transferred to another data controller under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Access, rectification, erasure or restriction requests, objections to the processing of your personal information, requests for data portability and notices to object to decisions which are based solely on the automated processing of your personal data should be submitted to AZ Capital S.L., at email@example.com or by post at the address provided above. Make sure to provide a copy of your identity card along with your data subject request. Likewise, you can exercise your individual rights using the forms made available to you on this website. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.